"Delightful." —Locus Online
Forthcoming from Pink Narcissus Press:
THE RAMSHEAD ALGORITHM AND OTHER STORIES
~ My first PRINT collection ~ Release date TBD ~ Watch this space!
"How Black the Sky"
800 words, science fiction
"Sputnik 2, Interior," "The Harvest," "Our Abstract World," and "North"
Pen-Ultimate II: A Speculative Fiction Anthology (anthology)
200 words, 100 words, 200 words, and 100 words, respectively; all science fiction
News - a record of world domination unfolding in real time
- June 4, 2017: Fantastic news! I've signed a contract with Pink Narcissus Press, who will publish my first ever printed fiction collection, THE RAMSHEAD ALGORITHM AND OTHER STORIES! (We have no definite publication date yet, but once we do, I'm gonna bellow it from the rooftops. Believe you me.)
- May 21, 2017: I'll be a panelist at TusCon 44! And my 2016 story "All Souls Proceed" has been reprinted in a 2016 horror anthology from Flash Fiction Online.
- November 17, 2016: Whoa! "How Black the Sky," accepted just two days ago at Motherboard (!), has been slated for publication on... today!
- October 30, 2016: ...And speaking of Beneath Ceaseless Skies, go read "The Garden of Ending." Tired of reading? Then go listen to the "The Garden of Ending" as a podcast.
- August 26, 2016: My 2015 fantasy story, "Steady on Her Feet," has been highlighted as a Notable story in The Best American Science Fiction and Fantasy (2016) (edited by Karen Joy Fowler).